Onyx by Jennifer L. Armentrout book 2



I'm loss for words and also I can never understand this series. After one of my favorite characters is killed off, I was very sad and wanted to cry. I hate to say this, Andrew should of been killed off instead because he's like his sister Ash negative. I love Katy and Daemon though. One thing I hated about this series is hybrids are caged and harmed, treated like beasts and that makes me sick how someone treat someone that is different so horribly. Just like I don't like animal cruelty in the world and I'm against it. Against my better judgment, I decided to continue reading the series and would likely read origin series too but with everything happening in this book. I'm stepping back and taking a breather instead of quitting. Other than that, I did enjoyed this book though.

Review: December 23rd, 2021

Rating: 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟

Genre: Teen, Romance

Author: Jennifer L. Armentrout

Reviewer: Megan Glass

Recommend: Yes

Tags: Romance, Teen/YA, alienxhuman, death, survival, hybrid, Audiobook

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Polly's Special Day by Yulinda Blake Cook

Review: Sacramento Kings by K.C. Kelly

Sugar Walls by Mysti Holiday