Review: Fade Out, Smile by Casey Renee Kiser

I honestly thought this book was a children's book til i realized by reading it, that it is a collection of adult poems. All i was thinking was that these poems are weird but weird thing is it held my attention and end up having a good laugh. My favorite poems is hooker #76 and mini skirt daze. I will be looking forward to reading more poems from this author.

Disclaimer: I recieved this book in exchange for a honest review.

Read on: April 15, 2015
Started Reading: April 15, 2015
Page count: 35
Author: Casey Renee Kiser
Genre: Poetry, Adult
Favorite: No
Enjoyed: yes
Recommend to anyone: Yes
Rating: 5 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟
Reviewer:
@tmjj33RonataurReviews 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Polly's Special Day by Yulinda Blake Cook

Sugar Walls by Mysti Holiday

Review: Sacramento Kings by K.C. Kelly