Review: What I Did For Love by Shannon Elizabeth Phillips

What I Did For Love By Shannon Elizabeth Phillips

Read from January 09, 2015 to October 08, 2016

I've been reading this book on and off for two years and also been between books since then. It's safe to say that i am happy to finished reading the book and fangirled twice. Once when Laura and Paul finally are together and made love to each other. The second time which would be when the book ended and happy endings were in order. There was drama, heartbreak, feels, scandals, anger, anguish, humor, love, lies and deception in this book but love, honor and devotion in marriages is what matters most at the end. I'm so happy that georgie got her happy ending with bram and got remarried and also finding her redemption. I even love chaz and Aaron. I had a feeling that Laura would end up with Paul and Aaron end up with Chaz. What's funny is how far paparazzi, the leeches goes for a honest buck, hell bent on destorying celebrities but love free food. I enjoyed reading this and planning on rereading it years from now. This is the first book i have read by Shannon and plan on reading more from her soon!

Genre: Romance

Author: Shannon Elizabeth Phillips

Rating: (5) ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Recommend to anyone? Yes.



Emotion: 😍


Title: What I Did For Love

Reviewer: 
@Tmjj33RonataurReviews 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Polly's Special Day by Yulinda Blake Cook

Sugar Walls by Mysti Holiday

Review: Sacramento Kings by K.C. Kelly