Review: The Bridge From Me To You By Lisa Schroeder

Read from March 03 to August 18, 2016



I have abandon this for a longest time and return it to the library last year til recently i re-check it out and started reading it again. I'm happy to say that i have finish reading this book, fangirled, at the end and when they kissed too. I am also have got very emotional at times when reading this and this book definitely made me smile, squealed, laugh as well. I love when a good book does that. I love Lauren and Colby. Lauren made the right choice and I'm glad that Colby did what he did. Follow his dreams. I notice it mention bungles and walgreens. That's so cool! I enjoyed this book and finally found another book that became my favorite.

Would recommend this? Yes.

Rating: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟(5 stars)

Author: Lisa Schroeder

Genre: Teen

Recommend to: Family and Friends

Reviewer:
@tmjj33RonataurReviews 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Polly's Special Day by Yulinda Blake Cook

Review: Sacramento Kings by K.C. Kelly

Sugar Walls by Mysti Holiday