Clam I Am by Tish Rabe

Love the pictures and how easy it is to read when I got to read the ebook version when I burrow it or purchase it. When I pick up this book, it's easy nostalgia and remembers how happy as I was when I was a child when I read them because I have always been a fan of these books and Dr. Seuss. He's a amazing storyteller for children and I'm confident my son will love this book. I read children's books before I read them to my son because to be sure if they are age-appropriate and since I love Dr. Seuss's books, my son will too. My son is 13 years old but he has autism and loves children's books. I recommend this to anyone and their kids that never read this books but would love to.

Review: May 2nd, 2022

Rating: 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟

Genre: Children's

Author: Tish Rabe

Reviewer: Megan Glass

Recommend: Yes

Tags: catinthehat, Dr.Seuss, Childrenbooks

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Polly's Special Day by Yulinda Blake Cook

Review: Sacramento Kings by K.C. Kelly

Sugar Walls by Mysti Holiday