Tomboy by Suzana Thompson

I gotta admit when I first saw this book I wasn't interested but end up going back to it on the same day and picking it up but to only put it down then today I picked it up today to try it again but glad I did I couldn't put it down. I don't usually read books where a girl falls in love with her brother's best friend it's rare but I enjoyed this book. The humor is pretty good and well written. I'll be checking out more books from this author.

Review: May 2nd, 2022

Rating: 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟

Genre: Teen, Romance

Author: Susana Thompson

Reviewer: Megan Glass

Recommend: Yes

Tags: Romance, Teen/YA, humor, bestfriendsbrother

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Polly's Special Day by Yulinda Blake Cook

Review: Sacramento Kings by K.C. Kelly

Sugar Walls by Mysti Holiday