Curvy Girls Can't Date Best Friends By Kelsie Stelting

I always loved and still love reading best friends romance stories. People always say best friends is the best kind of relationship and that's true. I can relate to Carson and Callie and love them together.  They are a perfect fit for a cute couple, even though I have gotten frustrated with them at times because they are stubborn. They went through love, pain, heartbreak, forgiveness and fate still brought them back together. That's a journey I never forget and that's definitely true love. I'm curious to see what the next character story will be like.

Review on: November 27th, 2021

Rating: 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟

Genre: Teen, Romance

Author: Kelsie Stelting

Reviewer: Megan Glass

Recommend: Yes

Tags: Romance, best friends, angst, heartbreak, Audiobook

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Polly's Special Day by Yulinda Blake Cook

Review: Sacramento Kings by K.C. Kelly

Sugar Walls by Mysti Holiday