Don't Forget Me By Judy Corry

This is a unforgettable story about two best friends falling love and going through a journey about love, angst and pain, finding a way through the storm back together. Only character I didn't like was Kelsey. With her trying to mold a man into the perfect guy and want to see him the way she wanted. She gives guys and love a bad name with her controlling nature as I put it. It didn't set well with me the way she treats guys and didn't make me surprise if she made guys start to hate her but other than that, I enjoyed this story. 

Reviewed on: November 27th, 2021

Rating: 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟

Genre: Teen, Romance

Author: Judy Corry

Reviewer: Megan Glass

Recommend: Yes

Tags: Romance, Teen/YA, Angst, Heartbreak, Audiobook


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Polly's Special Day by Yulinda Blake Cook

Review: Sacramento Kings by K.C. Kelly

Sugar Walls by Mysti Holiday