Review: Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout book 1


With everything going on around them, Katy and Daemon fight like children. With Daemon, he definitely has the power to dominate Katy, sexual or not. This book is good and I enjoyed it with the humor, romance and suspense in this novel alone but it wasn't my favorite I think it's because, I never read a alien and human romance book before. I almost lost interest in this book and want to click out of it because this book dragged on slowly but I stuck with it and they took forever when they kept fighting their attraction. I actually thought it was gonna take a dark turn and I was on the edge of the seat. The author has creativity and is a good writer but The way the book ended and I found out there's more books, I'm now unsure if I should continue this series or not but who knows where this journey takes me into the unknown right? Only time will tell. 

Review on: November 30, 2021
Rating: 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟

Genre: Teen, Romance

Author: Jennifer L. Armentrout

Reviewer: Megan Glass

Recommend: Yes

Tags: Romance, Teen/YA, alienxhuman, death, survival, hybrid, Audiobook

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Polly's Special Day by Yulinda Blake Cook

Review: Sacramento Kings by K.C. Kelly

Sugar Walls by Mysti Holiday